We often see lubrication programs that re-grease too frequently, or not frequently enough. Grease products are wasted, bearings become overpacked, and this can lead to bearings that fail before their engineered life expectancy.
We can assess your lubrication program and provide guidance to move to a world class lubrication standard, and offer the resources to get there. Oil sample and filter analysis, portable filtration, products, and more.
JAtech Services offers support to plan, develop, and implement an effective lubrication management program. An effective lubrication program can optimize equipment reliability with the right lubricant, right time, right quantity, right cleanliness, and the right procedures. Not every machine requires the same type of grease, or the same amounts. We use ultrasonic analyzers to make absolutely sure that your bearings are getting the perfect amount of grease, so you can get the most out of your bearings.
By creating a routine lubrication management program, you are not only extending and protecting the life of critical machines, you are mitigating the risk of unplanned downtime, and helping to increase your profits.
1. Lubricant Program Management:
- Assessment – Standards, storage, handling, lube practices, contamination control, procedures.
- Design – Equipment, lube selection, procedures, transfer, contamination control, oil analysis, lube technician (Lube routes & inspection), filtration
- Implement – Lube handling, filtration, scheduling, lube routes, documentation
- Management – Lube Program Champion
2. Oil Sample Analysis
- Collect, analyze, and report on lube oil samples from process equipment. Analyze for lubricant properties, contamination, wear metals, additives, varnish.
3. Oil Filter Analysis
- Storage, lube containers, filtered dispensing, filtration carts, waste oil