For the VMUG meeting this month we will have Bob Black from Ethos Energy discussing a paper on the following topic:
“How to extend steam and gas turbine life cycles and greatly improve reliability/availability through turbine control system and subsystem upgrades”
Turbine Control System Upgrade Application Examples that Will Be Reviewed Include:
- Steam Turbine Driven Compressors
- Gas Turbine Driven Compressors
- Steam and Gas Turbine Generators
- Steam Turbine Driven Fans
- Steam Turbine Driven BFWP
- Steam Turbine Driven TurboBlowers
I look forward to seeing everyone for the final meeting before our summer break.
Presentation Date: May 28th, 2019, 7:00 pm; Stokes Bay.